Thursday 23 April 2015

怎么才能让我告诉你我不愿意-

still living in regrets after all these while. undoubtedly I have been working hard towards what I have always dreamed of, but there are regrets that no life goal can make up for.

only 2.5 months till the very last time I will see you. while I'm looking forward to a fresh start in my life, the thought that we will be two divergent lines from that point on is a depressing one.

thankful for the things that you have brought into my life. 总觉得会有现在的机会, 一大半是因为你当初的鞭策与鼓励。 hopefully one day you can be proud that you were once a big factor in spurring me towards achieving my life goals.

don't know where you are/might be heading after this, but I sincerely wish you well in this new phase of your life. 倘若有缘再度擦肩, 但愿到时有办法由衷地对你说谢谢。



yet another fleeting moment of weakness. c'mon Ben you're better than this.

1 comment:

zeeezay said...

Yes youre better than this! :-) you go!!