Friday 16 January 2015

now of treasured friendships-

after meeting you for lunch on Tuesday you told me to go read your blog to find out what someone did/said that made you angry(?). I read through and still haven't found that out. what I found out was how little concern I've been giving you in the past half a year.

been missing Tampere/SEP quite a lot these days, and to be honest you actually make up a lot of the memories of the second half of SEP. I do miss talking random stuff/skyping with you and perpetually laughing at you for all sorts of nonsense (while you perpetually nagged at me to start revising for exams earlier even though it was exchange). thanks for all the memories (:

something that has always stuck by me: 千金易得, 知己难求
(auntie bai you can learn some chinese :p)
I'm sorry for not keeping up with your life the past few months, perhaps in the midst of trying to keep myself busy so I don't have time to think about rubbish/feel sad I've also neglected this precious friendship of ours. I remember I once told you (when you said you're sad that things on SEP are but temporal) that our friendship wouldn't drift unless we allow it to. I'm sorry I've unwittingly allowed it to drift a little, I will 自我检讨 and do something about it. the purpose of this post was to let you know that you're still someone I treasure a lot, and that this friendship is very precious to me as well (:


P.S. auntie your 面子 really quite big leh you have a post dedicated to you at 4am in the morning :'D

No comments: