Sunday 6 April 2014

convenience-

finally decided to try the mobile blogger app instead of using irritating mobile chrome every single time I blog using my phone. the GUI is a bit too simple but at least it gets things done.

went to play badminton in school on a sunday morning but the multi-purpose hall was booked. So we set up a make-shift court in the dance studio using rubber tapes/bands as the court lines, and poles with tied bands stuck on dumbbell weights as our net :,D
dance studio ceiling was really short so we had half of our shuttlecocks stuck above, and spent a lot of time after throwing boxing gloves attached to rubber bands to try to get the shuttlecocks.
healthy/active lifestyle does work better in keeping me occupied and think less --> feel better (:



 
to you: I hope you aren't offended/angry/awkward after what I said, this was why I tried so hard to phrase my "answers" to you properly so much so that it forever seems like a roundabout mess of rubbish.
my answer in short (which I hope you will not see): I think I take long to move on to others, but that's only because you're still special to me? I don't think there's anything to 'fight/compete' with/about, after so many years I thought you would know that best. in the case that you still happen to see this, I hope you finally know what I'm talking about.

No comments: