Wednesday 14 May 2008

injury-

ohkayy i injured my ankle once again-

as usual, a result of high backswing full force hitting my ankle with a 13-pound bowling ball. this time it's a little worse than past few times, because it swelled like almost immediately. but its ohkay i still can walk currently. physical injuries are nothing.

oh and i made weimin treat me to me to long john silver's skin-on potato chips since he was like one hour late. made us wait at long john in yishun while he was still had corporation road (that's like near lakeside or yuanching road if you don't know where it is).

i haven't been flying on my flight simulator and controlling virtual air traffic control for some time now. don't have much time now since i need to focus on school work, but the next time i have some time, i'm going to do some flying.

I wish I could save these moments
And put 'em in a jar
I wish I could stop the world from turning
Keep things just the way they are
I wish I could shelter you from everything
Not pure and sweet and good
I know I can't
I know I can't
But I wish I could

- Chorus from Collin Raye's "I wish I could"

No comments: